The AAA Approved Auto Repair program (AAR) was established in 1975 to address one of the most frequent consumer complaints: unsatisfactory automobile repairs.
The AAA Approved Auto Repair program refers AAA members and other consumers to facilities that meet and maintain high professional standards. Today, there are approximately 8,000 AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities in the U.S. and Canada.
What it means to be AAA Approved:
AAA Service Specialists perform stringent reviews of each facility on a regular basis. All AAA Service Specialists have an Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification, along with an extensive background in automotive service in order to address the following:
- Inspection of the facility for cleanliness and proper tools
- Verification of adequate technical training and appropriate technician certifications
- Service Satisfaction Survey of facility customers to obtain their opinions on how well the facility meets their automotive service needs
- Insurance and financial background checks
A committee of AAA club officials makes the final decision as to
whether a facility receives approval to become a AAA Approved Auto
AAA Approved Auto Repair helps give you peace of mind
AAA members and non-members can feel confident that AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities are reliable and trustworthy:
- Customers are provided with a written estimate of the cost of all work to be performed
- 12-month/12,000-mile parts and labor guarantee of service on mechanical repairs by the facility
- Replaced parts are returned to customers, upon request
Use the form on the left to schedule your AAA Approved Auto Repair service today.